Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Ballad Playlist

This is my playlist, these was my old favorites. I can review my exam while listening to these songs back in the days.

  1. Steelheart - I'll Never Let You Go (live)
  2. Skid Row - I Remember You (live)
  3. Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn (live)
  4. Winger - Miles Away (live)
  5. Trixter - Surrender
  6. Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
  7. Tesla - Love Song
  8. Nelson Twins - After The Rain
  9. Nelson Twins - Only Time Will Tell
  10. Bad English - When I See You Smile
  11. Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind
  12. Def Leppard - Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad
  13. Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide
  14. Def Leppard - Miss You In a Heartbeat
  15. Harem Scarem - Honestly (live)
  16. Harem Scarem - Something To Say
  17. Journey - Faithfully
  18. Journey - Open Arms
  19. Poison - Life Goes On
  20. Skid Row - Wasted Time
If you got a loud speaker, and SRS audio loaded, crank up the volume. These sounds are made to be played loud (unless somebody objects!)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment