Saturday, December 01, 2007

Get your Yahoo emails from outlook and outlook express

Yes you can retrieve your emails using outlook and outlook express. And not only that, it can support even other email client programs listed here. Outlook express is the email client program that comes with microsoft windows.

Heres how:

1. Download the ypops program. This is the program that communicate with your yahoo account from the internet. Think of it as your email carrier. It fetches your new emails from your mailbox and delivers your outgoing emails.

2. Install ypops. Set it and forget it. It even looks for a newer version. Read more on the instructions on how to install ypops.

3. Set your email account in outlook/outlook express.

I am more comfortable in using the email client than accessing the webmail, but thats me. Your preference maybe different, anyway thatnks for reading my blog.

Thats it! I hope this contribute something to make your life easier.

1 comment:

  1. yPops application graduated. At least for me. I did change the country profile to Philippines. In that way they allow pop3 access which is only available in US premium services. Thanks yPops!

    ReplyDelete